Dextrose is a professional Sugar distribution for deployments.
A community project sponsored by Activity Central.
What will you find here?¶This website - based on Redmine - provides a series of tools for managing the evolution and maintenance of Dextrose:
- A series of Dextrose-related projects.
- For any of these projects, you can check activity, post and work on issues, manage files, edit the documentation and many other actions (some of them being accessible only to users with the right permissions set).
- The work on these projects materializes in current and future Dextrose releases with roadmaps, calendars and many other tools available to check the status of changes and additions to the software and synchronize efforts across the community.
sugardextrose.org is the result of merging the previous One Education tracker with Activity Central's development site. You can find all the OE projects under the OLPC Australia branch at the projects page.
- Although most information in this website is publicly available, you'll want to log in to contribute.
- Members of SugarLabs can use their account credentials to log in to this website by means of LDAP access.
- If you haven't got an account, please ask for one to email@example.com.
- Take a look at using sugardextrose.org page.
- Contribute to the wiki. Improve and expand the available documentation (see editing help).
- Test Dextrose and report issues. Please read testing and reporting issues first.
- Join Dextrose mailing list at http://lists.sugarlabs.org/listinfo/dextrose
Developer: Andrew van der Stock, Anish Mangal, Anna Schoolfield, Barry Vercoe, Daniel Hartwig, David Farning, David Rodríguez, Deepak Muddha, Federico Imparatta, Flavio Danesse, George Hunt, GitHub Bot Rodriguez, Gonzalo Odiard, Gustavo Duarte, HMBY Software Services (Griffith University), Ian Cunningham, Ignacio Raguet, James Cameron, Jeremy Visser, Jerry Vonau, Krys Haber, Lisa Besa, Luke Lincoln, Meeting Bot, Miguel González Álvarez, Ning Gong, Nitika Mangal, Patrick Elliott-Brennan, Rangan Srikhanta, Renuka Balasubramaniam, Rita Sharma, Rogelio Mita, Ruben Rodriguez, Santiago Collazo, Sasha Faint, Sebastian Silva, Sridhar Dhanapalan, Steven Pickles, Thorin Kerr, Tim Ashton, Tracy Richardson, Walter Bender